S A B A A
If you believe an item you've purchased from us is faulty, incorrect or you're missing an item, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with images of the fault. All claims need to be made within 15 days of receiving your order.
Please treat our members with respect. Abusive or aggressive behaviors such as yelling, bullying, swearing, or discriminatory remarks will not be tolerated.
ALL JEWELRY/ACCESSORIES -- Phone Cases, Face Masks, Crowns, Meditation Tools, Smudge Sticks, Incense & Home Decor are FINAL SALE.
Due to the limited nature of items Custom Orders and apparel that is made with custom measurements (ex: SABAA ELITE Suits, Dresses, and Sets) are not eligible for a refund. You may request an exchange if item is faulty (with images of the fault) within 15 days of receiving your order.
SABAA reserves the right to refuse any return sent or communicated after the 15-day period or the return of any item which is not in the same condition as when received. Refunds will be credited to the original method of payment within 2-3 weeks. Customer will be responsible for any return postage costs.
RETURNS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED WHEN:
• Items are in their original condition.
• Items are in their original packaging.
• Garments are unworn, unwashed and unstained.
WE DO NOT ALLOW RETURNS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• Products received without authorization.
• Products purchased during a promotional sale period (more than 30% off) or on markdown/final sale.
• Products received in a condition other than their original condition.
• Products that appear worn, smell of perfume, smoke, deodorant or body odour.
• Products that are marked or damaged in any way.
Our returns department has the right to refuse any returned item that does not meet the original condition. In this instance, the returned item WILL NOT be sent back to the consumer.